- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Watermark #806 - Located on the outskirts of Waikiki, this unit is close to everything.
2 Bedrooms for 4 guests (max. 6)1551 Ala Wai Blvd., #806, Honolulu
Hawaii Taxpayer License #TA-056-194-4576-01
The Watermark is perfectly located on the side of Waikiki adjacent to the Ala Wai canal, peaceful, gated residence is just outside of all the excitement of Waikiki. It is just steps away from Ala Moana Shopping Center and Ala Moana Beach Park for many recreational opportunities. The Hawaii Convention Center is within walking distance. The spacious lobby serves as a gateway to the beautiful pool, whirlpool, barbecue areas and pathways leading to the gardens. Exercise room and library are also located near by the lobby.This two bedroom, two bath room unit is elegantly finished with wooden cabinetry, granite countertops, Viking series appliances, and plenty of closet space. There are queen beds in each of the bedrooms. Living area is full of warmth and inviting. Oversized kitchen with counter and dining table offers enjoyment of cooking and entertaining family and friends. Living room offers comfortable living sets and large flat TV for family entertaining.
Master bathroom has His And Hers Vanity, deep soaking tub, and shower booth.
Included with your rental are free local calls, WiFi Internet, basic cable TV, and two free covered parkings.
Important Notice: The pool area and the BBQ area will be temperaly closed for repair work.
The construction period scheduled for 4/15/19-9/16/19 (Date may change depends on work process), Pool and BBQ will be closed during the period.
Contact us if you have any questions
- Address 1551 Ala Wai Blvd., #806, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 8
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 2
- Area 1118 ft2
- Beds 2 Queen, 2 Other
Reviews for this property
Nice location, Friendly StaffsJun E. from Tokyo Japan, 14. March 2017 Stayed for 32 days in January, 2017
My wife and I love this condo. It is in a perfect location.
We stay a condo near Ala Moana every winter.
And we stayed The Watermark this year.
It was an easy walk to Ala Moana beach park, shopping center, Fort DeRussy and Beachwalk. The condo is nicely appointed.
Airy pool and garden, amazing view of Ala Wai harbor, comfortable parking lot.
And staffs, they are thoughtful and friendly. Highly recommended.
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00) · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to check if you can check-in on late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity combination tub/shower, queen, shower, toilet, tub
- Attractions duty free shops, restaurants
- Convenience Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Parking
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment Cable TV, DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Alarm Clock, Central Air, Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, TV, Telephone, Washer & Dryer
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries, medical services
- Outdoor BBQ Grill, Balcony, Hot Tub, Sauna, Shared Pool
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo, Outdoor Grill
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- View City view, Mountain view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Close Match: Waikiki Beach Tower #2004 matches Bedrooms (2.0), Bathrooms (2.0), Building (None), Full kitchen does not match Rentals (Monthly)2 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 6)Price per night from $260 to $510 Plus taxes and fees.
The Waikiki Beach Tower is right across the street from the Beach! Breath taking ocean view of south shore line.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.