- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Waikiki Banyan #Mauka/2008 - Bird of Paradise! Tropical style chic interior in popular waikiki banyan
Waikiki Banyan #Mauka/2008
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 4)201 Ohua Ave., #Mauka/2008, Honolulu
Hawaii Taxpayer License #TA-151-152-4352-01
This unit has 2 full size beds and a newly renovated, decorated with white color based will give you a full of cleanliness and elegant atmosphere. You feel at home while on vacation in paradise. This unit is named as Bird of Paradise, by Japanese Interior Designer.
In the bathroom a washlet was installed which caters to international guests. The charming living room receives an ocean breeze from Lanai which overlooks Waikiki city view.
Included with your rental are free local calls, and WiFi Internet, basic cable TV, one free covered parking.
Waikiki Banyan offers tons of amenities, such as coffee shop, convenience store, on 6th floor recreation deck with pool, 2 hot tubs, sauna, showers, sports court, a children's playground, propane BBQ grills and picnic area, poolside lunch/snack bar.
Conveniently located between Diamond Head and Waikiki's main shopping district, just a short walk into area for dinning and shopping, entertainment.
Would famous Waikiki Beach is just short walk away.
You’ll also be close to Kapiolani Park, Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium for family fun.
Note: Currently, Waikiki Banyan is conducting Spall (concrete) Repair and Waterproofing on the parking and recreation wall by the end of this year. You may experience constriction noise and vibration during your stay.
Please ask if you have any question.
- Address 201 Ohua Ave., #Mauka/2008, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 20
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 533 ft2
- Beds 1 Sleeper, 2 Other, 2 Double/Full Bed
Reviews for this property
Vacation in HawaiiFukuyama Japan, 09. November 2017 Stayed for 14 days in October, 2017
We had nothing to do but enjoyed many lovely landscape and chatting with our acquaintance.
Awesome location and comforting roomMinato-ku Japan, 08. September 2017 Stayed for 8 days in August, 2017
5-7 minute walk to the Waikiki beach was very convenient. The pool and the bbq that was within the condo premise was very very convenient for a family with 3 kids.
???????Shimotsuma Japan, 17. March 2017 Stayed for 5 days in March, 2017
LOVELY CONDOJOAN T. from WINNIPEG Central African Republic, 06. March 2017 Stayed for 42 days in January, 2017
The only problems we had is there should have been a bar on the wall of the tub to hold onto. otherwise if people slip they will grab the towel bar. While I was vacuuming I noticed the carpet should be cleaned. Better yet the whole place would do better with tile throughout the whole condo.New cupboards are beautiful and so tidy inside.Another problem we encountered is the double beds were too short so my husband had to sleep corner wise. A queen would have been perfect.
Great locationAIchi Japan, 13. October 2016 Stayed for 30 days in August, 2016
Easy to catch torolly.
Parking is also usueful.
Recommend to activity person.
GoodHonolulu United States, 04. June 2016 Stayed for 5 days in May, 2016
I heard that this room is for maximum 4 people but there is no sofa bed, so it is not for more than 2 people.
A pillow smells bad of sweat.
Great Location and FeelSan Frun United States, 16. May 2016 Stayed for 32 days in April, 2016
This was the perfect place for my stay! It was a great location, a secure building, and good space. I really liked having two beds and a kitchen so that I had to choice to dine in or out. I would stay here again.
· Check-in after 3pm (15:00) · Check out is 10am (10:00) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity toilet, shower, combination tub/shower, sleep sofa /futon, tub, double
- Attractions restaurants, duty free shops, zoo, coin laundry
- Convenience Nearby Bus Stop, Coin Laundry, Parking, Nearby Grocery
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment Television, Satellite / Cable, Cable TV
- General amenity Telephone, Towels Provided, Internet, Parking, Hair Dryer, Elevator, Air Conditioning, Linens Provided, Living Room
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Kitchen Oven, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Dishes/Utensils, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Stove, Dishes & Utensils, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Pots/Pans, Kitchen, Cookware
- Living TV, Alarm Clock, Hair Dryer, Telephone, Ironing Board, Ceiling Fans, Air Conditioning, Linens
- Local services and businesses medical services, groceries, ATM/bank
- Outdoor Sauna, Shared Pool, Hot Tub, BBQ Grill, Balcony
- Outside Tennis, Outdoor Grill, Lanai / Gazebo
- Pool spa Sauna, Hot Tub, Communal Pool
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- View Mountain view, City view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Royal Kuhio #2014 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (None), Full kitchen , Rentals
Exact match: Pacific Monarch #2302 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (None), Full kitchen , Rentals
Exact match: Hawaiian King #313 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (None), Full kitchen , Rentals
Exact match: Royal Kuhio #3013 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (None), Full kitchen , Rentals
Exact match: Royal Kuhio #2908 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (None), Full kitchen , Rentals
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Transfer .
- Advice .