- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Royal Garden #2407 - Wonderful 1 bedroom private unit in Royal Garden at Waikiki.#2407
Royal Garden #2407
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 4)440 Olohana St. #2407, Honolulu
The Royal Garden At Waikiki is a 3-star European style hotel with Hawaiian tropical appeal 10 minutes away from Waikiki Beach, just off the main shopping strip.
This 1 bedroom (750+ sq ft) offers a luxurious hotel suite experience. Its newly renovated kitchen is equipped with cookware, dishes, utensils, a microwave oven, and coffee maker. The unit is furnished with a flat screen TV, queen size sofa bed, king size bed, dresser, ironing board and iron,Wi-Fi(wireless only)and telephone. Floor to ceiling windows boast the panoramic views of canal to ocean.
Great property amenities that include a swimming pool, sun terrace and sun beds, sauna and fully equipped fitness room. A FREE spacious common area laundry facility equipped with 6 washers and 10 dryers for properly registered guests with coin operated detergent dispenser and vending machine drinks. Private car parking is available on site for $32 per night, subject to change.
ABC store located near this property. Walking distance to Luxury row and Fort DeRussi Military Reservation.
20%OFF for Rental Rate in April 2019.
(Plus cleaning fee,reservation fee and Tax)
Do not miss it!! Please book us or contact us in hurry!!
Hawaii Taxpayer License #TA-150-354-4320-01
- Address 440 Olohana St. #2407, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 24
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 751 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Great value for your $$$Steven V. from Chilliwack CA, 25. February 2019 Stayed for 6 days in February, 2019
Overall my gf and I were quite impressed with this place. Considering how expensive Honolulu is the place was spacious, very modern, some incredible views and made it convenient for eating in! Our last couple nights we splurged on a 5 star hotel well rated and this was better!
高層で景色のいい広々とした落ち着いた部屋ですHITOSHI S. from Ju Ye Shi Shen Liang Japan, 10. January 2019 Stayed for 8 days in December, 2018
Amazing View. Great Location. Clean and Spacious.Lees Summit United States, 07. July 2018 Stayed for 8 days in June, 2018
We were VERY happy with our rental. Loved waking up and just enjoying the view from the 24th floor.
Specious hidden gem in Waikikihonolulu United States, 21. March 2018 Stayed for 4 days in March, 2018
I worried about this condominium due to previous negative review because I booked this vacation rental for my family from Japan. When I got into the room, my concern was gone! The unit is really spacious and good enough for three adults.The location is not really center of Waikiki but not far from beach and many entertainments. I recommend this place to my family and friends.
Large, well located unitArlene H. from Coquitlam Canada, 17. March 2018 Stayed for 20 days in February, 2018
Upscale unit in a well run tower.
24th storey view could be enjoyed 24hours.
Close to larger grocery stores and Ala Moana Mall.
Easy access to several bus lines.
Good location for the beach, trails or just walking Waikiki.
We will consider booking for next year.
Good picture ,much older than it looksPierre N. from United States, 03. January 2018 Stayed for 5 days in December, 2017
what you see is not exactly with you have , much older than the picture is showing , also a very humid appt and the smell is always their . On top there is moist on all the draperie , The sofa looks so dirty that you don't want to sit on it
Only positive thing is that it as a stunning vue
· Check-in after 3pm (15:00) · Check out is 10am (10:00) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub
- Attractions coin laundry, duty free shops, restaurants
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Post Office
- Convenience Coin Laundry, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Town
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooktop, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Air Conditioning, Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, TV, Telephone
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries, laundromat, medical services
- Location type Mountain View
- Outdoor Sauna, Shared Pool
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Sauna
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- View City view, Mountain view, Partial ocean view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Transfer .
- Advice .