- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Pacific Monarch #3102 - Ocean and Diamond Head View, best unit of Pacific Monarch
Pacific Monarch #3102
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 4)2427 Kuhio Ave #3102, Honolulu
Hawaii Taxpayer License # TA-206 - 833- 0496- 01
This one bedroom has panoramic view of ocean, Diamond Head, mountain and city will be infant of you from the specious lanai.
It is equipped with full size kitchen and comfortable living area, you will enjoy cooking as at home enjoyable time with your family or friends.Further more, as washlet (shower toilet) and hand shower is installed, we guarantee you the comfort of your stay!!
There is one queen size bed in the bedroom and one full size sofa bed in the living room for extra guests.
Included with your rental are free local calls, and WiFi Internet, basic cable TV.
The condominium is located at highly convenience location : 2 minutes walk to beach and grocery store and also bus stop which you can go to Ala Moana or other place is just in front of the condominium.
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from roof top pool and sun deck area.
Coin operated laundry at 3rd floor for guest convenience.
Hotel operated parking is on site with fees.
Price discounts on this unit for booking more than 7 nights, and more discount if book for more than 30 nights
Discount will be automatically applied upon estimate.
- Address 2427 Kuhio Ave #3102, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 31
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 443 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
Great Location & ViewLynn B. from Wasilla United States, 19. November 2018 Stayed for 9 days in November, 2018
The location is perfect and being on the 31st floor it had awesome views. The decor was nice but the unit could definitely use a little upgrade, especially the flooring! The carpet was gross and had rippling.. looks very old! The condo was tidy and clean, my one complaint is the shower. It had some sort of residue left on the tub from what looked like a shower floor mat that could have been cleaned off and the shower curtain had stains.. GROSS! It's not that expensive to replace a shower curtain! Two more huge negatives for me were the AC unit and mirrors. The AC unit was small and only effectively cooled the main living area. The entire stay the bedroom was very warm and the ceiling fan didn't help. They could maybe leave a couple fans in the unit for this issue. The mirrors SUCKED!! The bathroom mirror is SO small and hung high. The only other mirror in the unit was above the dresser which was also hung high and not usable. I had to go buy a full length mirror for my stay. This unit needs a full length mirror and a larger bathroom mirror.
Overall I loved the view and location and although I enjoyed my stay I would not recommend this condo to a friend or stay here again unless the AC and mirror issues were fixed.
Oklahoma Water LoverLloyd S. from Oklahoma City United States, 01. November 2018 Stayed for 3 days in October, 2018
The check in and out process went very smoothly and the view from this unit is spectacular! The unit is very clean and the bed was comfortable. The only negative was the window unit A/C did not keep the bedroom very cool. Living room was fine, the bedroom was tolerable. With a window unit that would kick out a little cooler air it would be great. We would still stay there again, just based on the view.
タオルを洗う?YOSHIKA Y. from YAO Japan, 22. September 2018 Stayed for 5 days in August, 2018
Great ApartmentEbony D. from Sydney Australia, 27. November 2017 Stayed for 8 days in November, 2017
Clean and tidy
Good amenities and facilities
Would definitely stay here again
It was a perfect time in HawaiiTsutomu s. from hiragagakuendai inzai-city Japan, 29. October 2017 Stayed for 14 days in October, 2017
The room with nice ocean view, wide lanai, very clean kitchen and good location too. another good thing is shower toilet, its definitely needed for our Japanese ! only catch is position of shower head holders. one holder is too high and another one is too low. anyway we'll book this room again on our next visit in hawaii!
· Check-in after 3pm (15:00) · Check out is 10am (10:00) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity combination tub/shower, queen, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub
- Attractions coin laundry, duty free shops, restaurants
- Convenience Coin Laundry, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Air Conditioning, Alarm Clock, Ceiling Fans, Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, TV, Telephone
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries, medical services
- Location type Mountain View, Ocean View
- Outdoor Balcony, Hot Tub, Sauna, Shared Pool
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- View City view, Diamond Head view, Mountain view, Ocean view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Pacific Monarch #2302 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (Pacific Monarch), Full kitchen , Rentals
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Transfer .
- Advice .