- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Island Colony #3802 - Popular Island Colony! Pool, Gym, Sauna and BBQ.#3802
Island Colony #3802
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 4)445 Seaside Ave. #3802, Honolulu
Hawaii Taxpayer License # TA-158-656-2048-01
The Skyline Island Colony is the tallest hotel/condo in Waikiki. Amenities include a large swimming pool on the 6th floor with sauna, jacuzzi and huge recreation deck area for sun bathing and barbecuing in addition to a coin-operated laundry and mini-mart. Large lobby area with gourmet cafe, vending machines and seating area offers 24 hour security, four room floor elevators in addition to two parking garage elevators. Enjoy the gorgeous mountain, canal, golf course and partial ocean views from this 38th floor corner unit. Enjoy a leisure early dinner meal while sitting on your lanai and watching the sun set slowly in the West. This one bedroom has a full sized spacious kitchen that will allow you to enjoy cooking as if you were at home with your family or friends. Island style living room interior offers tropical feel while watching movies on a flat screen TV. The bedroom has one queen sized bed.
Included with your rental are free local calls, WiFi Internet and basic cable TV.
- Address 445 Seaside Ave. #3802, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 38
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 563 ft2
- Beds 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper
Reviews for this property
30 day stay at Island Colony 3802Richard T. from Walnut United States, 04. May 2019 Stayed for 30 days in April, 2019
This is our 2nd stay in this unit. We find the unit well maintained, clean and well equipped for daily use. In our opinion this location is the best in Waikiki. Easy walking to the beach, shopping, dinning with fantastic views of the city, ocean and mountains. We would and have recommended this location to friends and family. We will definitely return to this location again.
Island colony #3802Richard T. from Walnut United States, 02. April 2017 Stayed for 30 days in March, 2017
Our stay at island colony was excellent. The unit was clean, fully equipped, with only 2 minor things lacking. It would have been nice to also have a tv in the bedroom, but this was a minor thing. For me personally, the Bizet modification to the toilet was annoying, but the women probably loved it.of course, the confusion surrounding the replacement of the large window in the living room was bothersome, but was really beyond anyone's control, and the new window is a vast improvement over the old one. All in all, we throughly enjoyed our stay. As far as location, we have always thought Island Colony is in the perfect location in Waikiki.
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00) · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to check if you can check-in on late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity combination tub/shower, queen, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub
- Attractions coin laundry, duty free shops, restaurants
- Convenience Area FitnessCenter, Coin Laundry, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Telephone, Towels Provided
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Air Conditioning, Alarm Clock, Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, TV, Telephone
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries, medical services
- Location type Mountain View, Ocean View
- Outdoor BBQ Grill, Balcony, Hot Tub, Sauna, Shared Pool
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo, Outdoor Grill
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Sauna
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- View City view, Mountain view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Exact match: Discovery Bay #3907 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (None), Full kitchen , Rentals (Monthly)1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 2)Price per month from $3,300 to $3,600 Plus taxes and fees.
Enjoy your stay here on 39th floor unit with gorgeous views of Diamond Head and city. Inside unit Washer/ Dryer, and deep bathtub.
Exact match: Royal Kuhio #2014 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (None), Full kitchen , Rentals (Monthly)
Exact match: Four Paddle #1202 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (None), Full kitchen , Rentals (Monthly)1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 3)Price per month from $3,000 to $3,510 Plus taxes and fees.
Located on Kuhio Avenue directly across the newly built Ritz-Carlton Waikiki Beach Hotel/Condominium.
Exact match: Island Colony #3501 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (None, Island Colony), Full kitchen , Rentals (Monthly)1 Bedrooms - for 2 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $2,610 to $2,820 Plus taxes and fees.
Enjoy the gorgeous diamond head, mountain, golf course and ocean view from this 35th floor corner unit.
Exact match: Waikiki Banyan #Mauka Tower2/607 matches Bedrooms (1.0), Bathrooms (1.0), Building (None), Full kitchen , Rentals (Monthly)1 Bedrooms - for 4 guests (max. 4)Price per month from $3,000 to $3,510 Plus taxes and fees.
This unit has washer and dryer for your convenience. You will love this "Old Hawaiian Style" room!
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.