- Property detail & price proposal
- Thank you
Foster Tower 2003 - Large 814 SF 1BR/1BA with HUGE LANAI. OCEANVIEW OF THE WAIKIKI BEACH AREA
Foster Tower 2003
1 Bedrooms for 2 guests (max. 4)2500 Kalakaua Ave, 2003, Honolulu
Foster Tower is located steps away from the beautiful Waikiki beach. A high-floor one bed room unit in highly desirable building and location. Enjoy beautiful ocean views and immediate access to beach for surfing, swimming, snorkeling, hundreds of restaurants, and the zoo, and aquarium within walking distances. Foster Tower’s location is hard to be beat.
This unit is fully furnished with a California king-sized bed, fordable mattress, cable television, clothes dresser, washer and dryer, couch, and coffee table. A kitchen provides guests with access to oven and stove top, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, in addition to pots, pans, and dishes.
Hawaii Taxpayer License # TA-069-363-0976-01
- Address 2500 Kalakaua Ave, 2003, Honolulu
- Parking See unit description and icons
- Floor 20
- Elevator Yes
- Bathroom 1
- Area 814 ft2
- Beds 1 King, 1 Other
Reviews for this property
Waikiki vacationHenry F. from Comstock Park United States, 26. April 2019 Stayed for 30 days in March, 2019
Very nice, right across of street to Waikiki beach,
beautiful view from lanai
Awesome location, great view, and spacious condoTim L. from Chesterfield United States, 22. May 2018 Stayed for 60 days in March, 2018
The condo was nice, clean, new updated appliances in fall 2017, new paint through out condo, and new carpet in living and bedroom. It actually looks better in person than the online pictures. The bed was comfortable and there are enough towels, sheets, dishes etc.. for use. The condo has a good sized bathroom with washer and dryer in unit. The lanai has four new chairs and a table- great view of sunset, sunrise, fireworks, and outside. The WiFi, cable TV- with many stations - and a/c all worked great.
The assigned parking space is included in the secure parking garage. This was worthwhile and included in the rate as I needed a car while working in the area. The building has 24/7 security.
Being able to rent this unit at a minimum for 30 days is a great pro, as I was in it for 60 days. The elevators in the building are fast.
The building does monthly water maintenance/ shutoff, but not really a problem as I was out of unit and working during the day.
The pro's out weight the cons, but a few points.
The cons: The living room furniture (sofa, chairs) is OK- good enough for a rental. The a/c units exhaust are on the lanai, which limit one to be on the lanai when the a/c running. The bedroom a/c is next to door, so when its on, the lanai door needs to be closed. Not realty an issue if you like the 20th floor tropical wind and island breeze, turn off a/c until bedtime. Lastly the echo in adjacent hotel's pool area across the street, many floors below, seemed to louder at times in the last few weeks. The hotel's 7-9pm happy hour has pleasant music and right volume from the lanai, but there were a few times the music was loud and awful (couldn't recognize a beat or tune). Need to go up/down half flight of stairs to access parking garage from elevators.
I'd definitely recommend this condo to a couple looking for a nice easy stay in Waikiki and even for hosting short term guests and I hope to stay here again. Thanks so much!
Well appointed condo with a beautiful viewElkhart United States, 21. March 2018 Stayed for 34 days in February, 2018
The location of this condo is perfect, and the view is fantastic! The unit is clean, bright and very roomy, exactly as advertised. The management company was very efficient in handling our reservation and our stay. The unit includes a parking space in the secured parking garage, a real plus in Waikiki!
· Check-in time is after 3pm (15:00) · Check out time is 10am (10:00) (Additional fees will apply for requesting late check-out, contact us before booking for possibility for late check-out and fee) · The latest arrival time we can accommodate is 5:00 pm (For check-in's that requires our staff to meet you at the property). Please contact us to check if you can check-in on late time.
List of amenities in this specific property
List of amenities in this specific property
- Amenity king, shower, toilet, tub
- Attractions churches, duty free shops, restaurants, zoo
- Business Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank
- Convenience Golf Course, Groceries shop, Nearby Bus Stop, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Parking
- Dining checkbox Dining
- Entertainment Cable TV, Satellite / Cable, Television
- General amenity Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Geographic Close to Town, Near Beach
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooktop, Cookware, Dishes & Utensils, Dishes/Utensils, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pots/Pans, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Stove, Toaster
- Living Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Hair Dryer, Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, TV, Telephone, Washer & Dryer
- Local services and businesses ATM/bank, groceries, massage therapist, medical services
- Location type Beach View, Near The Ocean, Ocean View
- Outdoor Beach, Shared Pool
- Outside Lanai / Gazebo
- Pool spa Communal Pool, Sauna
- Suitability non smoking only, pets not allowed, wheelchair inaccessible
- View City view, Ocean view
Similar properties:Other properties you might be interested in.
Other InfoAdditional information you might be interested in.
- Parking Please do not leave valuables in the car to reduce risk of car theft
- Transfer Public transportation available in Waikiki such as TheBus, trolley, taxi, and Biki.
- Advice For other useful advices.